The Teaching Learning Center staff are committed to a teaching/learning process that:
1) Displays an excitement about teaching and learning.
2) Demonstrates a commitment to student outcomes (job readiness, computer literacy, skill levels, mastery of subject matter).
3) Provides an opportunity for critical thinking and problem solving.
4) Enables students to become independent learners.
5) Maintains high but realistic expectations.
6) Exhibit an appreciation and an understanding of a diverse student population.
7) Practices an individualized, student-centered approach to encourage growth in student self-esteem.
This page was designed by Tim Barker, the Instructional Designer of the TLC
Send comments and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org